Lyndon Tree Care & Landscaping, LLC is fully insured, locally owned and family run. We offer a complement of tree and landscape services for commercial, residential, and municipal clients. We love to be outside, and we want you to, too! Get the most out of your property by extending your living space outside the four walls of your house.
We strive to provide each client with the highest quality service. For us, that means:
- proper techniques and quality training
- well maintained equipment
- proper liability and worker's compensation insurance
- full time office staff available for your calls and emails
- detailed, written estimates
- prompt communication
- scheduling with advance notice
- thorough cleanup on site
- care taken with your existing landscape features and personal property
- a range of services to best meet your outdoor living needs
ISA Certified Arborist
Owner Cory Lyndon Lester, now the third generation in a family of arborists, is passionate about living and working in the beautiful Pioneer Valley. Cory grew up working in his father Gregory Lester’s tree service and became an ISA Certified Arborist. He moved to the East Coast to earn his A.S. in Arboriculture from the Stockbridge School of Agriculture, and a B.S. in Urban Forestry from UMass Amherst. During his time there, Cory held internship positions with area tree services to further his field experience, and he received a variety of national industry awards, including the Bob Mullane Scholarship from The Care of Trees, and the TREE Fund’s Robert Felix Memorial Scholarship. Cory started Lyndon Tree Care & Landscaping in 2010. A lifelong learner, he strives to teach each client about the benefits of proper care and maintenance of their trees and shrubs, taking an organic and natural approach whenever possible.