PLANT HEALTH CARE
Trees provide shade, beauty, property value, and wildlife habitats--not to mention the oxygen we breathe. That's why we prioritize efforts to care for your trees from roots to canopy, to ensure they not only survive but thrive, year after year. A small annual investment in your trees and shrubs can encourage growth and support overall vitality.
We stay up to date with the latest research on the diseases and pests affecting our local landscape. If you have a tree or shrub that is looking sick or in decline, we recommend a full evaluation of your landscape with an ISA Certified Arborist, to identify problems and determine the best course of action to keep your trees and shrubs healthy.
- Nutrient injections: encourages feeder roots to grow
- Deep root feeding: feeds new growth
- Deep root excavation and girdling root pruning
- Mulch ring installation
- Treatments for pests: hemlock woolly adelgid, elongated hemlock scale, bronze birch borer, Cooley spruce gall adelgid, and more
- Treatments for diseases, such as cytospora canker, fungi, powdery mildew, and more