Whether investing in landscaping services for your own enjoyment or to increase your property value for a home sale, we understand it's more than a lawn: you're creating and caring for an outdoor living space. Our professional team offers a variety of expertise in hardscaping, planting and design, restoration, and maintenance, to bring life outside the four walls of your house. Landscaping clients also benefit from the expertise of an ISA Certified Arborist overseeing their tree planting process, from specimen selection to location and installation. We'll choose the right plant, for the right place.
Consider one of our annual landscaping packages to maintain your outdoor living space in every season:
- Essentials Landscaping: Prune all shrubs and ornamental trees; weed all beds.
- Welcome Home Landscaping: Prune all shrubs and ornamental trees; weed and mulch all beds; apply organic weed spray; fertilize all shrubs and ornamental trees; one fungicide application.
- Peace of Mind Landscaping: Prune all shrubs and ornamental trees; weed and mulch all beds; apply organic weed spray; fertilize all shrubs and ornamental trees; series of three fungicide applications; spring and fall cleanups, including gutters; complimentary sample of organic tick & mosquito spray; will arrange for mowing services if desired.
Additional landscaping services:
- Tree and shrub planting and transplanting
- Weeding and mulching
- Privacy screens, curb appeal, large and small-scale plant installations
- Lawn repair, grading, and drainage work
- Organic tick & mosquito spray: Protect your family and pets from ticks, mosquitoes, and other pests without harmful chemicals. Available for monthly service, or a one-time spray before your outdoor event: wedding, graduation party, BBQ, etc. Choose from a potent garlic spray that kills mosquitoes on contact and deters ticks & mosquitoes from entering; or a concentrated cedar oil spray that kills ticks and other pests on contact, and continues to deter them from entering. The solution is applied to the perimeter of the yard and house, and lasts about 3-4 weeks.