Climber / Foreman
We are currently seeking a qualified leader who has professional tree climbing experience to fill our Climber/Foreman position. The Climber/Foreman position offers the right candidate an opportunity to join a stable field management team and the potential for future advancement.
- Manage crews ranging in size from 2-4 employees
- Ability to complete job paperwork on a daily basis
- Bring in jobs on or under budget
- Arrive to work early
- Train crew members as needed
- Ability to hold self and others accountable
- Proficient knowledge of tree and landscaping products, tools, equipment, and plants
- Professional and friendly communication with clients
- Appropriate PPE, water, and nutrition
- Relocation package
- Worker’s compensation
- Company provided apparel, tools, and equipment
- Company provided vehicle (for work use only)
- Consistent year-round work
- Paid holidays after 3-month probation
- Educational workshop and conference opportunities
- Company-matched IRA contributions in 3rd year of employment
To be negotiated based on experience, attitude, certifications, and leadership abilities.
- Must be able to speak and read English
- Minimum of 3-5 years of tree climbing experience, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and on occasion multiple crews or subcontractors
- Valid driver’s license REQUIRED, with clean driving record (CDL Class A or B a plus)
- Must pass DOT exam upon hire
- ISA Certified Arborist or similar credentials preferred
- MA pesticide license a plus
- Three professional references
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume and three professional references to email@example.com.
Please do not stop by the office to apply for positions-- we will be evaluating all potential applicants based on the information received and will be contacting each applicant directly regarding potential interviews.